<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2794425054367052943?origin\x3dhttp://te-quiero92.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Zoe.(: 20August1992 is my day(: currently studying.


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

GrowTaller SlimDown GetintoPoly
MoreOutings
MoreMoney
MoreMoney


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

-VALVAL♥
-TENGTENG♥
-MELMEL♥
-JOEY♥
-CELINE♥
-ESTHER BLOGSHOP♥
-ESTHER♥
-YUZHU♥
-CATHRYN♥
-QIANYU♥
-CHERLYN♥
-JOANNE♥
-VENI♥
-CHIALEE♥
-SUSAN♥
Tagboard






MySongs



Pastentries

MyPast(:

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ November 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I AM BORED~
I AM BORED
I AM BORED
I AM BORED
I AM BORED
I AM BORED
I AM BORED
I AM BORED
I AM BORED
I AM BORED
I AM BORED
I AM BORED

OK, i used up almost all the light colors,
n
i am still bored
what can i do?
nothing!

played viwawa with valerie just now. the com is damn lag la.
so frustrated while playing.
cant wait to go home n play
hahas,


I AM BORED

♥our lips must always be sealed
5:30 PM