<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2794425054367052943?origin\x3dhttp://te-quiero92.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Zoe.(: 20August1992 is my day(: currently studying.


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

GrowTaller SlimDown GetintoPoly
MoreOutings
MoreMoney
MoreMoney


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

-VALVAL♥
-TENGTENG♥
-MELMEL♥
-JOEY♥
-CELINE♥
-ESTHER BLOGSHOP♥
-ESTHER♥
-YUZHU♥
-CATHRYN♥
-QIANYU♥
-CHERLYN♥
-JOANNE♥
-VENI♥
-CHIALEE♥
-SUSAN♥
Tagboard






MySongs



Pastentries

MyPast(:

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ November 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, January 15, 2009

Zoe's currently rotting at home with a ban, no tv!
That is sooooo sad, right?
I can't wait to meet up with valval again.
& I've got a very big big present for her!
Don't ask me what, its a secret. Not bd present.
I'll give her by feb!
Valval, be surprised ok? ok
-
Anw, stop being so curious about my results.
Given my brains and my intelligence, 10 points and below is chicken feeeeeeeeeet.
!
TOUCH, TOUCHED, TOUCHING, FEEL TOUCH
Blog sth touching today.
My pet dog, rie, pass away today. * I know, valeRIE*
Sighhhh, before she pass away she tell me not to be sad. :( :(
She said: WOOF WOOF WOOF yts night, than she gave me her paw and touch my hand
Unbelievable right?! I cant believe it too.
-.-
SO TOUCHING HOR?!
Another touching thing is that, I haven get my Tv ban
So touching! I get to watch more tv. OKTO, here I come!
*obviously, its.. "you-know-who"
ok, to touch up sth more touching:
i wan to thank valval la. seriously
glad to have her as my friend(:
she help me find a private school, she told me to choose properly
she told me: WO HUI YONG YUAN ZHI CHI NI(:
LOL! touched le la. THANKS(:
not forgetting to thank
Adeline, Waunteng,Karen,Esther
they encourage me, they comforted me. thanks(:
also, tanyeetien&yeenern
N
shermaine, lovelle, ms constance, ms eunice& all my relatives.
telling me, its okay, u can do well again~ ahas
touched la~
glad to have this bunch of friends.. hahas
this is then called TOUCHING kay?!
valval doggie thing is all fake! hahas!

♥our lips must always be sealed
2:21 PM